Perform all of the following steps. When you receive your results,
these items will be reported as a single score identified as RHCE.
You must score 70 percent on the RHCE requirements in order to earn RHCE.
You will note that some requirements specify that a service should not be
available from the DNS domain my133t.org. All systems in that domain are
in the 192.168.1.0/24 subnet, and all systems in that subnet are in my133t.org.
8. Provide SSL-encapsulated IMAP access (IMAPS):
– IMAPS must be available to brad from example.com
– IMAPS must NOT be available to other networks or domains.
– The SSL certi_cate for the IMAPS server must be created as follows:
– StateNorth Carolina
– Locality Raleigh
– Organization Name Example Inc.
– Set Organizational Unit to
– Set Common Name to stationX.example.com
– Set Email Address to root@stationX.example.com